Brief Introduction of Global Food & Technology Expo
Global Food & Technology Expo has been promoted by NNS Media Group and Foodees Group.
NNS Media Group began its operations in the year 1950 as a news agency by pioneering the concept of providing commodity news and daily trading prices to print media. Today, NNS (National News Service) provides its services to almost all the leading national daily newspapers and renowned TV news channels and global news agencies like Bloomberg.
NNS Media Group comprises of two companies namely ‘NNS Online Pvt. Ltd.’ and ‘NNS Events & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.'
NNS Online Pvt. Ltd., in addition to National News Service, the company publishes following newspapers and periodicals
- 'Vyapar Kesari' Newspaper, a business Hindi Daily
- 'Meri Delhi' Newspaper, a regional social Hindi Daily devoted to positive reporting.
- 'Business Star', a business English Monthly Magazine
‘NNS Events & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.’ organizes Seminars, Exhibitions & Events. The company organizes following concurrent shows at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi every year.
- ‘International Agriculture & Horti Expo’.
- ‘Government Achievements & Schemes Expo’.
- 'Food & Technology Expo'.
- World Organic Expo
The NNS Media Group has also been organizing ‘Vibrant India’ in Delhi every year to highlight the achievements, schemes & peoples’ welfare policies of the government departments.
The company also organizes following B2B conferences
- ‘Global Spice Summit & Excellence Awards’.
- National Seminar & Exhibition on ‘Indian Dairy Industry’.
The group has instituted following awards
- ‘Meri Dilli Awards’ are instituted to felicitate those eminent personalities who have made outstanding contribution in the development of NCT of Delhi.
- Global Business Icon Awards are presented to the eminent business personalities to felicitate them for their exemplary achievements in their respective categories and to motivate them to achieve higher levels of performance.
- ‘Rashtriya Icon Awards’ are presented to the eminent personalities holding very high responsible position to felicitate them for their exemplary achievements in their respective work area.
- ‘Meri Dilli shreshtha Shree Sammaan’ are instituted to highlight and celebrate the outstanding performance and results achieved by the leading business and social entrepreneurs. ‘Meri Dilli Shreshtha Shree Sammaan’ rewards those who have worked tirelessly to keep their businesses running for their own survival and for the survival of the hundreds of people associated with them and have contributed in strengthening the economy of the Nation during the most trying times of the lockdown due to pandemic Covid-19.
Introduction of the foodees Group
Established in 1990 by Dr Girish Gupta, Foodees Group of Consultants is the pioneer of organised food consultant services in India. Over the years, we have acted as preferred Food Consultant service provider to many national and international business houses.
We pride ourselves to provide high quality Food Consulting Services. Our partnerships enable our client to maximize the resources and ensure our clients receive nothing but first class, responsive Food service Consulting.
The Foodees Group of Consultants offers a wide range of food consulting services. Our food consultants provides you with the food consulting you want, offering an easy method to accomplish any need you might have, quickly and cost effectively. Foodees group of consultants is proud of its long standing relationships in the industry and the fact that 75% of its revenue comes from its existing clients, which is a testimonial of happy clients.
We employ only qualified graduate microbiologists and Food Technologists, so you can be assured of outstanding quality, integrity and service. Our team of senior consultants will be happy to meet you and assist in any way we can.
No matter how large or small the project, our commitment is total and far from taking a One-Size-Fits - all approach, we tailor every solution to the dynamics of the individual business.
Company's top priorities at the foremost are to provide new technology with new concepts to the clients. Company's main inclination towards to provide best available process technology to the clients.
FIWA (Food Industries Welfare Association)
The idea of coming up with a project like "FIWA" came in the year 2017 and finally it was introduced by Dr. Girish Gupta and other core members in April 2018.
FIWA is registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860 (All India Level Society) and aims to work for the benefit and upliftment of Medium and Small scale industries in India.
We focus to set up an Incubation Center in Delhi/NCR wherein training will be provided to every segment in affordable prices to help them match the global standards of food processing industry.
We aim to incubate, promote, encourage and support Indian Food Processing Industry. For the same, we actively represent, pursue and lobby with the concerned government authorities for ensuring ease of doing business.